Meets every Sunday from 2 to 3:30 pm ET
– No group on June 18th.
– We will be taking a break for the month of July.
Registration for my upcoming retreats is now open:
- Calm mind, Wise Heart: Mindfulness & Lovingkindness Residential Retreat
Thursday June 15th to Sunday June 18th 2023 at St. Mary’s of Sewanee
This retreat will focus on cultivation of Mindfulness (Sati) and Lovingkindness (Metta). Register for this retreat.
Use this Zoom link
Topic: The Noble Eightfold Path (including The Four Noble Truths)
1. Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening by Joseph Goldstein
2. Eight Mindful Steps to Happiness: Walking the Buddha’s Path by Bhante Henepola Gunaratana
3. The Noble Eightfold Path: Way to the End of Suffering by Bhikkhu Bodhi
Suggested dana is $5-$20 per group. Dana can be offered:
1. Mail check to 111 Arrow Drive, Signal Mountain, TN 37377
2. Venmo: @Janka-Livoncova
3. PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send it as friends and family so it won’t take out a fee.
4. Credit card payment on my website for those who don’t have Venmo or PayPal account.
Feel free to make an offering monthly or even bi-monthly to avoid PayPal and CC fees.
– Please consider paying an admin fee to help cover the cost of operating the learning platform. The learning platform content got very big with all the recordings and lessons stored, so my costs (hosting and learning platform maintenance) have increased. Suggested admin fee for 6 months: $30 sustaining or $15 reduced